External Affair is a department that focuses on maintaining a good relationship with off-campus parties, and be the representative of IMAGAMA. Also, they main role is to improve the establishment and manage a good relationship with parties outside the campus, such as student associations from other faculties, organizations, and even professional institutions.
- Maintain a good relationship with outside parties and also expand social network
- Increase skills in communicating and maintaining relationship with others.
- Increase the ability to work together in a team
- Increase the ability to lead a group/teamwork
- Increase the ability of social skills
- Developing the potential of the organization
- Learning the working systems of other student associations
- Increase knowledge about the organizational activities of other student associations
- Adding insight in developing activities
- Mutual studying organizational experience
- Expanding the communications network with the existing student associations inside and outside UGM
- Make a visit to the company to experience a firsthand working activities in real life.
- To completely provide the career preparation of students.
- To provide students to explore the accounting process of a company directly.
- Increase the fraternal relations of IMAGAMA with student associations from other universities
- Increase the knowledge of each member of IMAGAMA and student association from other universities
- As a place to exchange ideas between student associations
- To facilitate companies and institutions outside the Faculty to interact directly with the students
- Increase a broader knowledge of students about the companies and institutions outside the Faculty
- Getting the students closer with the real world
- Increase knowledge about existing education systems abroad
- Improve knowledge of accounting in the world of work and its application
- To facilitate the accounting students to increase their knowledge about the prospect of working by bringing alumni of FEB UGM who have been successful in their career